Explore Leadership Challenges And Find Solutions
Do you have the necessary skills and strategies to navigate the needs of your organization with composure, confidence, and innovation? Disconnect from your daily routine to connect with an engaged community of leaders as we explore solutions to the biggest workplace challenges on March 15 & 16, 2023.
The Learning Leaders Winter Online Forum is your opportunity to dive into valuable conversation, build new skills, and expand your leadership toolkit. Join us for two days from the comfort of your office or home, and leave feeling re-energized and equipped to implement new leadership strategies and practices at your organization.
All-New Program And Session Formats
The all-new program consists of 20+ curated sessions and experiences that will help you make strides in your professional career and leadership development. We’ve added new session formats to the schedule, as well as opportunities for networking and getting to connect with speakers and peers!
Here’s a quick glance at a few sessions and formats:
- Learning Out Loud: The Role of AI in the Future of L&D
- Journeys: Diane Elkins, Artisan eLearning
- Leadership In Motion: Overcome Invisible Barriers & Implement Equitable Learning
- Think Tank: Diversifying the Leadership Pipeline – A Panel Discussion
- Collaborative Case Study: Finding the Right Solutions to Complex Problems
- Micro-Master Class: Ignite Your L&D Team: Migrating to Agile Project Management
Click here to view the full program.
Join The Learning Leaders Alliance
Invest in your leadership development by joining the Learning Leaders Alliance! Membership includes free access to the Learning Leaders Winter Online Forum, plus exclusive content, meetings, and discounts designed specifically to help you grow in your role as a leader. Learn more.
Leave a Reply