I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. It’s on October 25, 2022 and co-located with Devlearn. The conference includes five tracks covering 25 topics. They’re all designed to be practical sessions where you will walk away with solid tips & tricks to help build better courses.
I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. People who frequently share examples of what they build and offer help in the e-learning community. It’ll be a great time.
Here’s why it’s worth your time:
- The sessions are practical and have real-value. You’ll see some great examples and learn to apply what’s shown to your own course design.
- Community is where it’s at. Most e-learning developers are on small teams, and often teams of one. I see the community as an extension of your cubicle or team. There are people there who can help you get things done and vice versa. Build on those relationships by meeting some of the people from the community.
- Lots of resources to take back with you. Each session will include all sorts of resources, downloads, and additional help so that when you get back you can lean into what you learned at the conference.
Below are the five core learning tracks and their sessions for you to review.
Articulate 360 Foundations
- 10 Ways to Use Sliders in Storyline 360 | Jodi Sansone
- How I Stumbled Into E-Learning and Became a Successful E-Learning Designer | Kandace Kidd
- Troubleshooting Storyline 360 Courses: Tips to Keep You on Track! | Tom Kuhlmann
- Top Tips for Streamlining Your Course Development | Ashley Chiasson
- Spicing Up Your Rise 360 Course | Brooke Schepker
Improving Course Design
- Using 360° Images to Give Employees a Realistic Look at Their Work Environment | Paul Njuguna
- Simulation & Gamification as Part of a Blended Learning Strategy | Alex Ryan & Tristia Hennessey
- State of Play: How To Build a Game-Like Quiz in Storyline 360 | Jonathan Hill
Advanced Course Design
Showcase & Deconstruction
As you can see, that’s a packed agenda. You’ll learn a lot and you’ll meet other e-learning developers who are in the same boat and face similar challenges at work. I am sure you’ll have a great time.
It’s not too late to sign up. And you don’t need to attend the entire Devlearn event, if all you want to do is attend the Articulate User Conference. Below is the pricing info:
- $495.00 USD — When combined with DevLearn registration
- $595.00 USD — Standard rate
Hopefully you can make it.
Free E-Learning Resources