Take The Stress Out Of Choosing The Right Authoring Tool
The ideal authoring software can open the door to a world of possibilities when it comes to creating meaningful and memorable experiences for your learners. But how do you know which tool is best for the task? This ultimate guide by ELB Learning walks you through the selection process so that you can choose the right authoring tool minus the headache.
How To Select The Right eLearning Authoring Tool
You need a solid instructional design strategy and the right eLearning authoring tool, but which is right for you?
Is It Time For A New Authoring Tool?
If you already have an eLearning authoring tool, there are some telltale signs that it may be time to explore other options. Lack of integration with your tech stack, limited accessibility features, and limited scalability are just some of the red flags. Gather feedback from your L&D team and your learners, for that matter, to identify software pain points. This also makes it easier to create a shopping list for your new platform in order to find the right authoring tool based on their preferences, needs, and objectives.
About This eBook
Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll find in this guide by ELB Learning:
- Training Requirements: Before you choose an authoring tool, you must understand the needs and requirements of your training project.
- Administration And Collaboration: Most eLearning projects involve more than an Instructional Designer and eLearning developer.
- Accessibility: How do you ensure that your new authoring tool provides equal learning opportunities?
- Translation And Localization: Considering the full range of human diversity.
- Productivity And Scalability: Which tools or features are included to help accelerate the development of content?
- Interactivity, Responsiveness, And Adaptability: A good eLearning authoring tool creates an effective and powerful learning experience that sticks.
- Tracking, Reporting, And Metrics: Beyond the basics, the newest standard for tracking learner activity is the Experience API (xAPI).
- Publishing Options: How to verify the required format for your delivery or learning platform and explore one-click publishing options.
How To Get Your Copy
Download the eBook How To Select The Right eLearning Authoring Tool today to simplify your search and choose the best platform for your organization’s needs.