Using Video-Based Practice And Coaching To Enhance Your L&D Program
Reading up on how to carry out a task or prevent compliance risks is one thing, but seeing the behaviors and steps involved puts everything into perspective. That’s why many organizations are implementing video-based practice and coaching in their performance management programs. This eBook covers all the essentials, including how to leverage AI and machine learning to automate certain processes.
How Video-Based Practice And Coaching Are Transforming Employee Performance
Find out how new modern L&D strategies help employees master communication skills in record time.
Why Video-Based Practice Is Such A Powerful Training Tool
Videos are an immersive alternative to reading through a manual or running through a checklist. They allow learners to explore subtle nuances and watch the pros demonstrate processes and avoid common mistakes. Video-based practice and coaching also provide hands-on experience remotely. For example, sales reps can discover how to negotiate a deal or deal with certain customer personas so that they’re more self-confident on the job.
About This eBook
How can you launch video-based practice initiatives to bridge skill gaps and improve workplace performance? Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll find in this guide by ELB Learning.
- The Power of Practice: Exploring why video has the ability to push learners outside of their comfort zone.
- The 5 Principles of Practice: How much practice and mentorship do you really need?
- The Difference Between Active Practice And Passive Learning: Why traditional training may not prove knowledge transfer or skills acquisition.
- Speed to Proficiency with Video-Based Practice: How recording learners can significantly improve communication skills in record time.
- Automating Personalized Learning: How to automatically adapt to learners’ needs and address skill gaps.
- How AI And Machine Learning Improve Performance: Evaluating video performance without needing a mentor.
- Real-World Examples: How organizations have proven that video-based practice and coaching get better results.
How To Get Your Copy
Download the eBook How Video-Based Practice And Coaching Are Transforming Employee Performance today to tap into the full potential of video-based training in your organization.
Leave a Reply