Understand The Role Of Marketing In L&D
The Learning & Marketing Online Conference highlights tried-and-true insights from marketing that can help you better understand your audience and target practical solutions to their needs. Join us for the Learning & Marketing Online Conference on June 7 & 8 and improve your learning outcomes.
Here is a look at the session titles:
- What Can L&D Learn from Marketing?
- Why You Need a Learning & Development Value Proposition
- Internal Marketing: Skills for Learning Program Adoption & Engagement
- Tools of the Trade: Discovering the Benefits of Marketing Tools for L&D
- How to Create Emotionally Engaging Learning Journeys
- The Power of Learner Personas to Create Outstanding Learning Experiences
- Cohort Learning Challenges: Meeting the Engagement Needs of Hybrid Workers
Click here to learn more about the program!
Kick off your learning early with our two-day online workshop, Journey Mapping for Learner-focused Design and Organizational Success, on June 5 & 6 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. Hear from Samantha deGeus, learning product manager at Workforce Software, as she shows you how journey mapping can help you design learner-focused programs that adapt quickly to change and enable success for your organization. Secure your spot today and save $100 on this online workshop when you also register for the Learning & Marketing Online Conference—in addition to all other discounts for which you may qualify!
If you are interested in attending this online event but are unable to attend on June 7 & 8, register anyway and you’ll receive access to the recorded sessions and handouts after the event.